Publication Fee /Article Processing Charges (APC):
Why do IJMIRR have an Article Processing Charge (APC)?
Traditional journals are based exclusively on a viewer-pay model, in which access to material is usually paid for by institutional libraries. However, full open access is provided by the International Journal of Multidisciplinary Informative Research and Review (IJMIRR). All papers published in the journal can be read for free by the researcher community and the public.
This means that no revenue is gained by the International Journal of Multidisciplinary Informative Research and Review (IJMIRR) through the sale of subscriptions to the online versions of articles written. Therefore, IJMIRR is able to cover the various publishing facilities through the collection of Article Processing Fee from writers’ institutes or research funding bodies:
- Editorial work: peer review, administrative support, content commissioning, creation of papers.
- Technological infrastructure and innovation: online journal system and website development, maintenance, and operation.
- Articles production: formatting and labeling of articles and inclusion in indexing services.
Journal and content marketing: ensuring that readers and authors know about the work published in the title.
Article Processing Charges (APC) / Publication Fee:
IJMIRR Journal charges fees for initial article submission: Zero
Required charges/fees for accepted publication:
- TK. 5000 for authors from Bangladesh
- USD 80 for authors from the rest of the world.
Who is responsible for paying the Processing Fee for the article?
The corresponding author will be informed of the payment question, which is paid to either the author or the funder, organization, or employer, upon an article that is editorially accepted.
When and How do Authors Pay?
After peer review, the article-processing fee becomes payable once a manuscript has earned editorial approval in principle, and formatting tests on the manuscript will begin. The article will be released after formatting checks are completed and payment of the article-processing fee has been made. Details instruction will be given after the acceptance of the paper by the journal authority. Author can easily pay the Article Processing Charges (APC) / Publication Fee through different payment system.
The following payment strategies are currently offered by IJMIRR authority:
- Payment through PayPal Account
- Payment through Bank Account
- Pay with Debit or Credit Card
- bKash payment (Bangladesh)
- Rocket payment (Bangladesh)