Basic Interview Guidelines of Agribusiness Graduate
Basic Interview Guidelines:
For the sake of a successful interview program, the interviewer should do something. Similarly, he should not do the same acts which create badly for the interviewer. The table as shown gives him some guidelines in this regard:
Interview Questions from the Employer:
The interviewer may ask any question. This question may help for viva voce preparation. some questions are below:
- May I see your resume?
- What can I do for you?
- Why are you interested to join in this company?
- What do you think you can do for us?
- What attracts you to us?
- Tell me about your experiences.
- What pay do you have in mind? (Try thoughtfully to avoid replying this one early in the interview)
As regards Motivation
- Is your current employer responsive to your interest in a job change?
- Why do you want to change your job?
- What did you do to move into your job field?
- Why do you desire to alter your field of work?
- What would you like to be doing five years from now when you retire?
- What is the ideal job for you?
- Say for example you had full freedom of alternative to be a great success in any job field, which would you choose? Why?
As regards Education
- Describe your educational qualifications.
- Why did you choose your major?
- What was your class standing?
- What extra-curricular activities did you take part in?
- What honors did you earn?
- What were your average grades?
- Did your grades adequately reflect your full capability? If not, why?
- What courses did you like best/least and why?
- Have you had any special training for this kind of job?
- Why should I hire you?
- How do you fit the requirements for this job?
- Who has exercised the greatest influence on you? How?
- What duties perfumed in the past have you liked best/least and why?
- What are your greatens strengths/limitations for this job?
- What are the strongest limitations you have found in your past supervisors?
- Which supervisor did you like best and why?
- What kind of people appeal most/least to you as work associates?
- How many people have you supervised? What types?
- What are your greatest accomplishments to date?
- What equipment canyon works on?
- Why have you cadged jobs so frequently?
- Have you ever been fired or asked to resign?
- Describe the biggest crisis in your career.
- What were you doing during the period not covered in your resume?
- Why were you out of work for so long?
- What was the specific nature of your illness during the period of your extended hospitalization?
- Why did you leave your previous jobs?
- Could I see samples of your work?
Reference Book :
- Human Resource Management by Dr. M. Ataur Rahman, Zulfiqar Hasan and Md. Rabiul Islam Rabi.
- Human Resource Management by Gary Dessler.